Student Support Services
FREE Summer Bridge Return to Learn programs
July 27-August 30Completely Online
(Register for Reading/Writing or Math only, or both)
August 12-30Face-to-face, August 12-16
(Reading/Writing 9 am to 1:30 pm or Math 11:30 to 4 pm or both)
Continuing online August 17-30
Taught by TRIO Veterans Upward Bound (geared towards Veterans, but all are welcome). Includes reading/writing and math.
Summer Bridge Return to Learn Programs are designed to help you refresh and strengthen your math and writing skills and develop "soft skills" such as time management, study skills, etc., in order to help you be successful in college classes.
Why should I consider one of these programs?
- Refresh and strengthen your math and writing skills through instruction with MSUB faculty.
- Learn various “soft skills.”
- Save time and money (Accuplacer can be taken again after completion of the program and you may place in a higher level math or writing class).
- Go on an in-depth tour of MSUB to meet staff and faculty who are here to help you succeed.
Who are these programs designed for?
- Adult learners returning to school.
- Traditional students who need guidance bridging the gap between high school and college.
- Veterans who are just entering or returning to school.
How do I sign up?
You may register for a Program following Fall 2019 class registration for MSU Billings and City College. You may also learn more or register by calling TRIO Student Support Services at (406) 657-2162 or visiting the website at: www.msubillings.edu/sss. Space is very limited, so register today!