Institute Registration Form
(fill out online, print and mail)
June 24 – 28, 2013
Montana State University Billings
This premiere camp lead by internationally renowned vocalist Douglas Nagel is designed to better prepare middle and high school voice students to make a smooth transition into a collegiate music major.
Participation in this intense musical experience will expand your understanding and teach you the importance of vocal technique, voice lessons, song interpretation, body movement, music theory, aural perception and keyboard skills. Every day you will have a one-on-one voice lesson with upper level MSUB voice majors. And you will have at least one private lesson with Douglas Nagel.
You will be immersed in an environment with individuals who share your passion for beautiful music and performance, as you make new friends, challenge your own creative boundaries and learn from artists with years of vocal experience.
There are a limited number of positions available and there are requirements that must be met in order to participate in Instituto per la Bella Voce:
- You must be no younger than Middle School entrant and not yet in College. Exceptions to this can be made by camp director only.
- Must be available the entire week of the camp, 8:30 am — 4:30 pm
- Registration Deadline is May 26, 2013
- There will be a live audition in Billings on Friday, May 3. If you are unable to attend live auditions you must submit a CD with two solo vocals with your registration by April 26.
- You must follow all Kids on Campus at MSUB rules and regulations.
$525 Camp Fee includes daily lunch
$675 Camp Fee includes 5 nights dormitory lodging and 3 daily meals throughout camp
Some camp scholarships are available based on need.
Housing & Meals
Dormitory housing is available during the camp for any students attending the camp. If you are a Billings resident and choose to stay in the dorms, you must do so for the entire camp.
This camp includes lunch in the campus cafeteria each day. Those who choose to stay in the dormitory will receive 3 meals per day in the campus cafeteria.