MSU Billings Academic Senate


As of May 2018, the New Course and Course Change forms have been revised. Please be sure to use the updated forms!

 Please do not change the signature lines on the forms.


If you need any help filling out these forms, please call the Academic Senate Office at 657-1676. You can also visit the Help Page for information on the process.

Thank you.


Common Course Numbering Information

If you think a course has been improperly Common Course Numbered, click here.



Board of Regents Level I and Level II


For forms, information, and contact info, head to the Commissioner's Office Division of Academic & Student Affairs.


BOR website