Housing & Residential Life
2018-2019 Student Handbook
Life in Your Residence Hall
In your new home, you will find:
Residence Hall Directors
- A full-time professional.
- Responsible for the administration and safety of your halls.
- Available for addressing concerns, counseling students, and facilitating community living.
- Can be reached by calling their office or visiting their office in the main lobby.
- Are students just like you!
- Answer your questions.
- Help with your academic, social, or personal
- Plan programs.
- Enforce policies and procedures.
- Help facilitate community living and floor community.
- Serve as a valuable resource; get to know your RA!
International Resident Assistant
- Are students just like you and work with the international students who live in the halls
- Help international students with academic, social, or personal success and transitions
- Are a valuable international resource
- Are a part of your floor community and deserve respect and consideration.
- Work diligently to clean your lobbies, kitchens, bathrooms, and much more!
- Will clean your hallways, but not your rooms
- Associate Dean of Students
- Petro and Rimrock Hall Directors
- Operations Manager of Student Life & Auxiliaries
We offer student employment opportunities in a variety of roles throughout the department. Hiring information for resident assistants, international resident assistant, student maintenance worker, summer conference assistants, desk workers, and main office student staff are available on the Housing & Residential Life’s website.
All of the staff in your residence hall or in the housing office are specially trained staff who are here for you. Please treat them with respect at all times!