University Police

Emergency Procedures

Mechanical Failures


Any emergency related to building or facility problems, such as equipment failure or erratic operation, must be reported to Facilities Services as soon as possible.


During normal business hours contact Facilities Services directly by calling (x1713).


If failure occurs after normal business hours, weekends, or holidays, call the Campus Police Department (x2147).


NOTE: If there is potential danger to building(s), and/or its occupants, call 911 immediately.