1. Click on the green myInfo button (located in lower right-hand corner of home page)
2. Click on Enter Secure Area
3. Enter your Student ID number (using the dash in the front) in the User ID box
4. Enter your PIN - 6 digit number - your birthdate (mmddyy) or your own numerical code; press login
5. Select Student Information to Register for classes
Select Financial Information to view status of aid package
Select Personal Information to change your contact information, email address, or login PIN
It is very important your email address is up-to-date in your student account.
6. Select Registration to register for classes
Select Student Records to view holds, account summary, web bill or transcripts (when available)
7. Select Add/Drop Classes
8. Select Term you are registering for
9. Online Only Students are NOT eligible for the student insurance. Select Waive Insurance.
10. Enter Alternate PIN - this is a code you can only get from your advisor. This changes each semester.
11. To add classes, enter CRN numbers in the Add Class boxes. To drop a class, select **Web Drop** option in the action field on the schedule.
12. Press Submit Changes button to save your registration.
13. To Print schedule, click "Return to Menu" in the upper right hand corner. Select"Student Schedule by Day & Time" or "Student Detail Schedule" to view and print current schedule.
Click "Next Week" to show a full week.
Your current schedule will appear. Enter in a future date in the box on the right to view future schedule.