Montana State University Billings recognizes that leadership comes in a variety of forms. First year students may have been involved with aspects of their leadership development during high school or may be looking to find out more about their leadership style while attending college. The Experience Leadership Project is a 2 year (City College students) or 4 year University Campus students) leadership quest that gives students the chance to:
- create new and lasting friendships
- learn about campus and community resources
- connect as a student leader by joining a student club
- develop personal leadership skills in a variety of ways in order to engage in campus life as student leaders
- prepare to enter the workforce upon graduation as a successful community leader
The ELP program provides opportunities for mentorship and support for all types of student leaders. Our goal is to help create an environment and strategies for success, while building future student leaders.
Will you be a new student at Montana State University Billings?
Do you want to make the most of your university experience?
Do you want to learn about your leadership potential?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES, THEN THE ELP IS FOR YOU!