Laptop Loaner Application
In support of students, MSU Billings has a limited number of Windows laptops that can be loaned to students who need a device for completing their schoolwork. All loaner laptops include the Windows 10 operating system, Microsoft Office, multiple web browsers, Webex Meetings, Box Drive, and VMware Horizon for connecting to the Remote Computer Lab.
This program is only available to currently enrolled students. Please fill out the application below at least 3 days before your pickup date when requesting a laptop. Upon review, a laptop will be available for pickup at the Information Commons on the first floor of the MSUB Library.
Laptops are limited and provided as they are available. Submission of this request does not guarantee that you will receive a loaner laptop.
Policies & Guidelines:
- Laptops are loaned for a maximum period of one semester. If the laptop is still needed, another request may be submitted.
- Loaner laptops are to be used for academic purposes only. The laptop cannot be transferred to others and is the responsibility of the requester.
- The laptop must be returned in the same condition as on the pickup date.
- Please be sure to backup, transfer, or delete any personal data from the laptop before returning it. The IT Help Desk is not responsible for the loss of data stored on the laptop. The laptop will be erased upon its return.
- If the laptop is stolen or damaged, you must immediately notify the Help Desk at 406-247-5700.
- All requestors are required to provide a photo ID and sign an Equipment Loaner Agreement
To request a loaner laptop, please submit the electronic form below or download the form and bring it to the Information Commons on the first floor of the library.