Internet Hotspot Loaner Application
In support of students, MSU Billings has a limited number of internet hotspots that can be loaned to students who do not have internet connectivity for completing their schoolwork. This program is only available to currently enrolled students. Please fill out the application below at least 5 days before your pickup date when requesting a hotspot. Upon review, a hotspot will be available for pickup at the Information Commons on the first floor of the MSUB Library.
Hotspots are limited and provided as they are available. Submission of this request does not guarantee that you will receive a loaner hotspot.
Policies & Guidelines:
- Hotspots require a cell service signal to operate; thus, you'll need a signal in the area you plan on using the hotspot.
- Hotspots are loaned for a maximum period of one semester. If the hotspot is still needed, another request may be submitted.
- Loaner hotspots are to be used for academic purposes only. The hotspot cannot be transferred to others and is the responsibility of the requester.
- The hotspot must be returned in the same condition as on the pickup date.
- If the hotspot is stolen or damaged, you must immediately notify the Help Desk at 406-247-5700.
- All requestors are required to provide a photo ID and sign an Equipment Loaner Agreement
To request a loaner hotspot, please submit the electronic form below or download the form and bring it to the Information Commons on the first floor of the library.