Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 is a subscription-based service that allows you to work with the latest version of Microsoft applications from the web and offers cloud storage. MSU Billings provides an Office 365 license for every staff, faculty, and active student. This license includes Microsoft's suite of web-based tools such as email, calendaring, Office online apps, and Office ProPlus, the Office suite of desktop software available for download on personal devices. Below are some feature highlights of Office 365 and how to use it.
- Large Email Storage Capacity (50 GBs) with official @msubillings.edu address.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA): Access to your email from any internet connected device:
- Note: Log in using your university email address (email@example.com) and the password you use when logging into campus computers or D2L.
- Office Online Apps including Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, and OneNote Online. To utilize the Office Online Apps and the other available Office 365 applications, visit http://portal.office365.com.
- Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is a license that provides all active MSUB students, faculty, and staff a home-use license of the latest version of Microsoft Office for up to 5 Macs, 5 PCs, and 5 mobile devices at no cost. Office 365 ProPlus will stay activated as long as you are a current employee of MSUB with an active email account or up to 1 year after a student leaves campus. Click here for more information.
- Office Mobile Apps: Office 365 includes scaled-down, touch-optimized versions of Office for your smartphone or tablet.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at 247-5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Configuration Information
Follow the guides below to configure your MSUB email on your mobile device.