Faculty Access to Campus Labs
- Access the online course evaluation portal at: https://msubillings.campuslabs.com/faculty (netid log in),
- View their courses scheduled for evaluation and check rosters, and
- Track response rates throughout the evaluation period.
Additional Campus Labs Resources:
Faculty Basics: Introduction to the basics for faculty members as well as links to additional resources, scroll down the page to see all the items.
Faculty Courses: Quick resource on how faculty can view all their courses and access course rosters for evaluation.
How to View Your Response Rates (Faculty): Quick resource on how faculty can view their response rates in real time, during an active administration.
This is the tentative schedule for Fall 2019 Course Evaluations
- Open: Friday, October 11th at 8:00 AM
- Close: Friday, October 18th at 8:00 PM
- Open: Sunday, November 24th at 8:00 AM
- Close: Sunday, December 8th at 8:00 PM
Using an online format for evaluations requires thoughtful and best practice administration to encourage student participation. To improve response rates, students in face-to-face courses can be encouraged to complete these mobile-friendly evaluations in class using electronic devices. Providing class time to complete the evaluation using a cell phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer may maximize participation.
If you have any questions or see any issues with your course list and/or rosters, please contact Darin Metcalfe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-5715 as soon as possible.