Below is a listing of the current open positions at Montana State University Billings.
Each position title links to the complete vacancy announcement. Each vacancy announcement has position specific information. Please read carefully for information such as qualifications, required application materials, and closing dates.
Links to application forms are located at the bottom of this page.
Please e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
Classified Staff Positions
- Veteran Support Coordinator - Disability Services
- Administrative Associate III - Advising and Admissions & Records
- Library Tech II - Library
- Program Coordinator II: International Admissions - Admissions & Records
- Administrative Associate II - Admissions & Records
- Network/Computer System Administrator III - Information Technology
- Administrative Associate III - City College Jacket Student Central
- Administrative Associate II- Music Department
- Administrative Associate II - Rehabilitation & Human Services, Health Administration
- City College Store Coordinator - City College
- Administrative Associate II - Sociology,PoliSci, Native American Studies, Environmental Studies, History, Math
All classified position applicants must submit a signed MSU Billings Application Form.
Administrative/Professional Staff Positions
- MSUB Foundation Executive Assistant & Board Liaison - MSUB Foundation
- Chancellor - Montana State University Billings
- Director - Business Services
- Dean - College of Arts & Sciences
- Assistant Hall Director - Housing & Residence Life
- Director of Institutional Research - Information Technology
- Director of eLearning - Information Technology
- Workforce Navigator SWAMMEI - City College
- Rimrock Hall and Family Housing Director - Housing & Residential Life
- Director - Financial Aid and Scholarship
- Assistant Professor of English - Department of English, Philosophy, and Modern Languages
- Assistant Professor of Psychology - Department of Psychology
- Assistant/ Associate Professor of Rehabilitation and Human Services - College of Allied Health Professions
- Assistant Professor of Engineering - Department of Biology/Physical Sciences
- Assistant/Associate Professor of School Counseling - Education Theory & Practice
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Outdoor Adventure Leadership - Health and Human Performance
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Media Studies - Communication & Theatre
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Theatre - Communication & Theatre
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Public Relations - Communication & Theatre
- Assistant Professor of Accounting - College of Business
- Assistant Professor - Sculpture - College of Arts and Sciences
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Education Theory & Practice
- Assistant Professor - Chemistry - Department of Biology and Physical Sciences
- University Lecturer - Department of Music - College of Arts & Sciences
Part-Time Faculty Positions
- Team Leader - Upward Bound (Summer 2014)
- Night Floor Supervisor - Upward Bound (Summer 2014)
- Instructor- Upward Bound (Summer 2014)
|1.||MSU BILLINGS APPLICATION FORM:|
|[PDF Format] **|
|[Microsoft Word Format]|
|2.||MSU Billings Applicant Survey Form|
|3.||AUTHORIZATION FOR BACKGROUND CHECK|
|4.||VETERAN'S PREFERENCE Form|
VETERAN'S PREFERENCE: MSU Billings complies with the Montana Veteran’s Employment Preference Act and provides preference in employment to eligible veterans, disabled veterans and certain eligible relatives as specified in the Act. Applicants seeking to claim this preference may either download and fill out the online VETERAN’S PREFERENCE FORM and submit with your application OR contact the Human Resources Office, 310 McMullen Hall, 1500 University Drive, Billings, MT 59101-0245, (406)657-2278 (voice/TDD), before the screening date or closing date for application and we can email fax or mail you the Veteran's Preference Form.
Click here for information about how to obtain Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is freely-available software for Windows or Macintosh.
**The MSU Billings Application Form is not available to be saved in PDF Format; therefore, the MSU Billings Application Form is available in Microsoft Word Format. The application must be saved to a personal computer in Microsoft Word format to allow for future use.
Montana University System Employment Opportunities
Positions currently available through the Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education, which is located in Helena, Montana.
MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY BILLINGS IS AN ADA/AA/EEO EMPLOYER. Qualified women, persons from minority groups, persons with disabilities, and persons with eligible veteran status are encouraged to apply. Contact Human Resources Office, MSU Billings, for more information regarding preference or accommodation, Phone: 406/657-2278 (voice/TTY); Fax: 406/657-2120.
In accordance with The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the MSU Billings Crime Statistics of Specified Crimes is available for applicant review online at www.msubillings.edu/security, or can be accessed in the Human Resources Office, McMullen Hall, Room 310.