Below is a listing of the current open positions at Montana State University Billings.
Each position title links to the complete vacancy announcement. Each vacancy announcement has position specific information. Please read carefully for information such as qualifications, required application materials, and closing dates.
Links to application forms are located at the bottom of this page.
Please e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
Classified Staff Positions
All classified position applicants must submit a signed MSU Billings Application Form.
Administrative/Professional Staff Positions
- Oil and Gas Instructor - SWAMMEI Grant - City College
- Assistant Director of Communications - Athletics
- Director of Communications - Athletics
- Vice Chancellor For Student Affairs
- Chancellor - Montana State University Billings
- Dean - College of Arts & Sciences
- Director of eLearning - Information Technology
- Rimrock Hall and Family Housing Director - Housing & Residential Life
- Assistant Professor Outdoor Adventure Leadership - Health and Human Performances
- University Lecturer - Music
- Assistant Profressor Assessment Accreditation - Education Theory and Practices College of Education
- Assistant/Associate Professor for Special Education - College Of Education
- Assistant Professor of English - Department of English, Philosophy, and Modern Languages
- Assistant Professor of Psychology - Department of Psychology
- Assistant/ Associate Professor of Rehabilitation and Human Services - College of Allied Health Professions
- Assistant Professor of Engineering - Department of Biology/Physical Sciences
- Assistant/Associate Professor of School Counseling - Education Theory & Practice
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Media Studies - Communication & Theatre
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Theatre - Communication & Theatre
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Public Relations - Communication & Theatre
- Assistant Professor of Accounting - College of Business
- Assistant Professor - Chemistry - Department of Biology and Physical Sciences
Part-Time Faculty Positions
|1.||MSU BILLINGS APPLICATION FORM:|
|[PDF Format] **|
|[Microsoft Word Format]|
|2.||MSU Billings Applicant Survey Form|
|3.||AUTHORIZATION FOR BACKGROUND CHECK|
|4.||VETERAN'S PREFERENCE Form|
VETERAN'S PREFERENCE: MSU Billings complies with the Montana Veteran’s Employment Preference Act and provides preference in employment to eligible veterans, disabled veterans and certain eligible relatives as specified in the Act. Applicants seeking to claim this preference may either download and fill out the online VETERAN’S PREFERENCE FORM and submit with your application OR contact the Human Resources Office, 310 McMullen Hall, 1500 University Drive, Billings, MT 59101-0245, (406)657-2278 (voice/TDD), before the screening date or closing date for application and we can email fax or mail you the Veteran's Preference Form.
Click here for information about how to obtain Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is freely-available software for Windows or Macintosh.
**The MSU Billings Application Form is not available to be saved in PDF Format; therefore, the MSU Billings Application Form is available in Microsoft Word Format. The application must be saved to a personal computer in Microsoft Word format to allow for future use.
Montana University System Employment Opportunities
Positions currently available through the Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education, which is located in Helena, Montana.
MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY BILLINGS IS AN ADA/AA/EEO EMPLOYER. Qualified women, persons from minority groups, persons with disabilities, and persons with eligible veteran status are encouraged to apply. Contact Human Resources Office, MSU Billings, for more information regarding preference or accommodation, Phone: 406/657-2278 (voice/TTY); Fax: 406/657-2120.
In accordance with The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the MSU Billings Crime Statistics of Specified Crimes is available for applicant review online at www.msubillings.edu/security, or can be accessed in the Human Resources Office, McMullen Hall, Room 310.