Address changes for MSU Billings employees must be made through the Human Resources Office in McMullen Hall, Room 310. Students of MSU Billings who are not employed by the University should make address changes through the Admissions and Records Office in McMullen Hall, Room 107.

Employees may obtain an Address Change Form online or from the Human Resources Office or may send an e-mail message to Please indicate the address type you wish to change (i.e. Mailing Address, Permanent Address, Both, or Campus Office Address) and include all of the following information in your message:

  • Full Name
  • Social Security Number
  • Banner ID Number
  • Previous Address
  • New Address
  • New Telephone Number
  • Effective Date of the change

**Please be aware that changing your Mailing Address will affect Paycheck, Schedule/bill, Transcript, and Mail distribution .**

Name Changes

Employee Name Changes can be made by completing the Name Change Request form and bringing it, along with a copy of the updated Social Security Card, to the Human  Resources Office in McMullen Hall, Room 310. 

**A copy of the Social Security Card is REQUIRED for all Name Changes.**