Health Science Pathways

Resources for Adult and Transfer Learners

How can I be successful in the Health Career Pathways?


When you are ready to register for classes, make a connection to an academic advisor. If you are going to college for the first time, you will be required to take a placement test and your academic advisor will assist you in developing a schedule of classes based on placement test scores in math, English, and Reading. If you need to refresh your skills in any of these areas, an academic advisor will recommend developmental courses or other ways you can increase your skill levels. If you have an existing transcript, an academic advisor can evaluate your transcript to show you how your courses fit into your new plan of steady. Click here to learn more about the services offered in the Advising Center at MSU Billings and City College.

""Click here to learn about the Adult Education Program offered through School District #2.

Student Services
Once you become a student, continue to stay connected to your academic advisor, and student services MSU Billings has to offer.

° Academic Support Center
° Career Services and Cooperative Education
° Childcare
° Disability Support Services


an MSU Billings student visits a resident at St. John's Lutheran Home

Volunteer Activities

Learn more about careers in healthcare and enhance your skills by getting involved in volunteer activities. Here are a few examples:

  • MSUB Home
  • ""
  • Questions? Call us:
    City College 406-247-3000
    Main Campus 406-657-2158 or 800-565-6782

Facebook icon
Flikr icon
Instagram icon
Twitter icon
YouTube icon
MSUB mobile app icon
A-Z Index: A | B |C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
1500 University Drive | Billings, MT 59101 | 406.657.2011 | 800.565.6782 | © 2010 Montana State University Billings |