Health Science Pathways

Resources for Adult and Transfer Learners

How do I Pay for College?

Financial Resources
Most students need assistance to pay for their college education. At Montana State University Billings, more than 80% of students receive some kind of financial aid in the form of grants, scholarships, tuition waivers, employment and loans. To learn more about financial aid offered through Montana State University Billings, click here.

In addition to funds offered through Montana State University Billings, there are also many other ways for students to fund their college education. Some students get assistance through special programs associated with community agencies or through local or national programs. Explore some of those many options below.

  • MSUB Home
  • ""
  • Questions? Call us:
    City College 406-247-3000
    Main Campus 406-657-2158 or 800-565-6782

Facebook icon
Flikr icon
Instagram icon
Twitter icon
YouTube icon
MSUB mobile app icon
A-Z Index: A | B |C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
1500 University Drive | Billings, MT 59101 | 406.657.2011 | 800.565.6782 | © 2010 Montana State University Billings |