Guidelines for Undergraduate Research and Creativity Conference
- Conference sponsors will provide you with a 36”tall by 48” wide trifold—they will be available at 205 McMullen until Research Day.
- We will print your posters for you if they are 36” tall by 48” wide; you will be responsible for your own printing if you wish to use a different size.
- If we are printing your poster it must be submitted as a PDF to email@example.com
- Each poster should include:
Abstract (if appropriate)
Body of Work
Acknowledgements (if appropriate)
MSUB logo (available at http://www.msubillings.edu/urelations)
Oral and Creative Presentations
- Please limit your presentation to 15 minutes or less
- Contact Jenay Cross, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have special space, projection or display requirements
- Please provide a short narrative of your work to be included in the printed program
- Email this to email@example.com
What Happens On Research Day?
- Students will check in at the 2nd floor LA to set up their posters/projects.
- Opening remarks and student oral presentations.
- Student-researchers will stand next to their posters/projects and discuss them with passing visitors.
- Posters/projects will not be judged. This is a celebration – not a competition.