Health and Wellness I Human Performance I Outdoor Adventure Leadership I Teacher Licensure I Athletic Training I Interdisciplinary Studies
Bachelor of Science in Health and Human Performance - Teacher Licensure Option Health and Physical Education K-12
Student Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate safe and effective teaching methods in fitness, motor skills, adventure activities and health enhancement to diverse student populations.
2. Apply scientific principles of kinesiology, exercise physiology, nutrition and motor learning in teaching.
3. Plan, organize and implement management plans for facilities, equipment, and space for teaching.
4. Effectively assess self and peer teaching strategies used in techniques and methods courses.
5. Demonstrate successful learning outcomes in students taught.