The Teacher Licensure program of study is designed for persons who have baccalaureate degrees from accredited institutions in fields other than Education who wish to become elementary, secondary, and K-12 teachers.
5 Reasons to Choose MSUB for this Degree
- College of Education is CAEP accredited
- Flexible course delivery methods including evening and online classes
- Low student/faculty ratio
- Provides the coursework for a student to become a teacher with an undergraduate degree in a field other than Education
- Graduates find good employment opportunities in Montana and out of state school districts