Most of the courses in this program are offered in the evening and many are offered online allowing for flexible completion of the program.
Evening Classes? Yes
Program Length: If you take a full load of 9 credits per semester, you could finish this program in about 5 semesters
School Districts that have hired our graduates
- Billings School District No. 2
- Great Falls School District
- Laurel Public Schools
- Park City Schools
- Lockwood School District
- Clark Co. School District - Las Vegas, Nev.
- Natrona County School District - Casper, WY
- Campbell County School District - Gillette, WY
- Miles City School District
- Billings Catholic Schools
- Helena School District No. 1
- Hardin School District
- Huntley Project School District
- Carbon County School District - Fromberg
Many of our recent graduates responded to a Graduate Data survey taken 9 months after graduation. Of the 15 Curriculum and Instruction graduates who did respond to the survey, 13 or 87% are employed in their field. They reported an average salary of $42,363.
Get the Details
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0
- Graduate GPA (if applicable) of at least 3.0
- Complete Graduate Student Application
- Submit Official Transcripts from all Institutions Attended
- Payment of Nonrefundable $40 Application Fee
Please contact the office of Graduate Studies for information about this program, admission requirements, application forms, graduate assistantships and other scholarship information.
Contact us as well for information about any of our graduate degree programs.
Our office is located in McMullen Hall, Room 200. The office is open from 8:00 to 5:00 (Mountain time) Monday through Friday. Office: 406-657-2238 Fax: 406-657-2302.