Careers: What can you do with a degree in Reading?
- Middle School
- Secondary Reading Supervisor
- Agency Services
- Home Services
- Business & Industry In-House Services
Get the Details
Evening Classes? Yes
Program Length: If you take a full load of 9 credits per semester, you could finish this program in about 4 semesters.
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0
- Graduate GPA (if applicable) of at least 3.0
- Completed Graduate Record Examination
- Complete Graduate Student Application
- Submit Official Transcripts from all Institutions Attended
- Payment of Nonrefundable $40 Application Fee
- Submit Admission Test Scores - GRE
Please contact the office of Graduate Studies for information about this program, admission requirements, application forms, graduate assistantships and other scholarship information.
Contact us as well for information about any of our graduate degree programs.
Our office is located in McMullen Hall, Room 200. The office is open from 8:00 to 5:00 (Mountain time) Monday through Friday. Office: 406-657-2238 Fax: 406-657-2302.