The Teacher Licensure program of study is designed for persons who have baccalaureate degrees from accredited institutions in fields other than Education who wish to become elementary, secondary, and K-12 teachers.
Get the Details
5 Reasons to Choose MSUB for this Degree
- College of Education is NCATE accredited
- Flexible course delivery methods including evening and online classes
- Low student/faculty ratio
- Provides the coursework for a student to become a teacher with an undergraduate degree in a field other than Education
- Graduates find good employment opportunities in Montana and out of state school districts
Please contact the office of Graduate Studies for information about this program, admission requirements, application forms, graduate assistantships and other scholarship information.
Contact us as well for information about any of our graduate degree programs.
Our office is located in McMullen Hall, Room 200. The office is open from 8:00 to 5:00 (Mountain time) Monday through Friday. Office: 406-657-2238 Fax: 406-657-2302.