General & Application Info
Online Classes? Classes are almost entirely online, with one 2-3 day onsite professional seminar each
Evening Classes? N/A
Program Length: The program can be completed in 20 months.
Admission Criteria/Application Procedures
- Two copies of official transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Graduation from an accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 in the last 64 (96 quarter) hours (based on a 4 point scale),
- Graduate GPA of at least 3.00
- Completion of the GMAT or the GRE with scores submitted to the Office of Graduate Studies
- A professional resume.
- A letter of application which introduces the applicant, outlines the applicant's educational and career goals, and articulates how completion of the MHA will contribute to those goals.
- Professional and/or academic recommendations
(includes the completed Recommendation Form and a letter) from three individuals who provide an evaluation of the applicant’s potential as a graduate student, professional abilities, potential for success in a health administration career, commitment to service, and motivation to succeed.
Apply via MSUB Application process
- Online application available on the Web
- Web-based printable application for New MSUB Students
- Web-based printable application for Returning MSUB Students
- Get Recommendation Form
Apply via HAMPCAS
Get the Details
Careers: What can you do with a degree in Health Administration?
- Health Insurance Organizations
- Medical Group Practices
- Mental Health Organizations
- Public Health Departments
- Universities and Research Centers
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Human Resources
- Patient Care Services
- Physician Practices
- Healthcare Associations
- Consulting Firms
- Long-term Care
MHA alumnus Mike Follett, Executive Director of Business and Community Development at Billings Clinic.
"I believe the MSUB Health Administration program provides a unique focus on evolving rural health care strategies. I appreciated the collaborative approach with a diverse group of health care professionals and organizations offered at MSUB."
Please contact the office of Graduate Studies for information about this program, admission requirements, application forms, graduate assistantships and other scholarship information.
Contact us as well for information about any of our graduate degree programs.
Our office is located in McMullen Hall, Room 200. The office is open from 8:00 to 5:00 (Mountain time) Monday through Friday. Office: 406-657-2238 Fax: 406-657-2302.