Online Classes? Classes are almost entirely online, with one onsite professional seminar
Evening Classes? N/A
Program Length: The program can be completed in 20-24 months.
Careers: What can you do with a degree in Health Administration?
- Health Insurance Organizations
- Medical Group Practices
- Mental Health Organizations
- Public Health Departments
- Universities and Research Centers
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Human Resources
- Patient Care Services
- Physician Practices
- Healthcare Associations
- Consulting Firms
- Long-term Care
Admission Criteria/Application Procedures
- Two copies of official transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Graduation from an accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 in the last 64 (96 quarter) hours (based on a 4 point scale),
- Graduate GPA of at least 3.00
- Completion of the GMAT or the GRE with scores submitted to the Office of Graduate Studies
- A professional resume.
- A letter of application which introduces the applicant, outlines the applicant's educational and career goals, and articulates how completion of the MHA will contribute to those goals.
- Three written recommendations
(includes the completed Recommendation Form and a letter) from individuals who provide an evaluation of the applicant’s potential as a graduate student, professional abilities, potential for success in a health administration career, commitment to service, and motivation to succeed.
Apply via MSUB Application process
- Online application available on the Web
- Web-based printable application for New MSUB Students
- Web-based printable application for Returning MSUB Students
- Get Recommendation Form
Apply via HAMPCAS
Get the Details
Pictured above: MHA alumnus Mike Follett, Executive Director of Business and Community Development, chats with a co-worker at Billings Clinic.
Pictured above: MHA alumna Sally Leep working as CEO of Girl Scouts of Montana and Wyoming.
Please contact the office of Graduate Studies for information about this program, admission requirements, application forms, graduate assistantships and other scholarship information.
Contact us as well for information about any of our graduate degree programs.
Our office is located in McMullen Hall, First Floor.
The office is open from 8:00 to 5:00 (Mountain time) Monday through Friday. Office: 406-657-2238 Fax: 406-657-2302