The Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.® has verified the following course sequence as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination® and Board Certified assistant Behavior Analyst Examination® . Applicants will have to meet additional requirements to qualify.
Get more information on Board Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis (BCBA): www.bacb.com.
The ABA program at MSU Billings has been recognized as one of the top 62 of over 200
online programs for a Master’s degree with BCBA verified course sequence. Learn more...
Meet Karel Panocha, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Special Education
Mission Statements and Objectives
Montana State University Billings provides a University experience characterized by:
- Excellent Teaching
- Support for Individual Learning
- Engagement in Civic Responsibility
- Intellectual, Cultural, Social and Economic Community Enhancement
The mission of the SPED/ABA program at Montana State University Billings is congruent with the College of Education, which is dedicated to:
- Preparing incomparable, caring and committed professionals for schools and communities in Montana and beyond
- Conducting socially significant applied research to improve the human condition
- Providing community service to improve the quality of life in Montana
- Providing graduate and continuing education for career-long professional development
Objectives for the MSUB SPED Graduate Advanced Studies ABA program are to:
- Provide a rigorous graduate degree program to develop competent, ethical, and highly skilled behavior analysts by meeting and maintaining requirements of the Behavior Analyst Certification Board and Association for Behavior Analysis International.
- Support the growth and vitality of the science of behavior analysis by providing graduate students and their communities with scientific, socially valid, and reliable research and training opportunities.
5 Reasons to Choose MSUB for this Degree
Offered fully online to provide flexibility at a distance
Our ABA program has a course sequence and intensive practicum approved by the BACB, and the College of Education is CAEP accredited
Affordable tuition from a state university system and WICHE program
Our students have a high rate of employment or job promotions after graduation
Coursework and internships prepare you to take the Board Certified Behavior analyst Exam
Behavior Analyst Certification
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board website
- Course Content Verification Form - BCBA
- BACB VCS Pass Rates
- Related News Release
- ABA Brochure
Get the Details
Please contact the office of Graduate Studies for information about this program, admission requirements, application forms, graduate assistantships and other scholarship information.
Contact us as well for information about any of our graduate degree programs.
Our office is located in McMullen Hall, Room 200. The office is open from 8:00 to 5:00 (Mountain time) Monday through Friday. Office: 406-657-2238 Fax: 406-657-2302.