The Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.® has verified the following course sequence as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination® and Board Certified assistant Behavior Analyst Examination® . Applicants will have to meet additional requirements to qualify.
Get more information on Board Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis (BCBA): www.bacb.com.
The ABA program at MSU Billings has been recognized as one of the top 62 of over 200 online programs for a Master’s degree with BCBA verified course sequence. Learn more...
Meet Karel Panocha, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Special Education
Mission Statements and Objectives
Montana State University Billings provides a University experience characterized by:
- Excellent Teaching
- Support for Individual Learning
- Engagement in Civic Responsibility
- Intellectual, Cultural, Social and Economic Community Enhancement
The mission of the SPED/ABA program at Montana State University Billings is congruent with the College of Education, which is dedicated to:
- Preparing incomparable, caring and committed professionals for schools and communities in Montana and beyond
- Conducting socially significant applied research to improve the human condition
- Providing community service to improve the quality of life in Montana
- Providing graduate and continuing education for career-long professional development
Objectives for the MSUB SPED Graduate Advanced Studies ABA program are to:
- Provide a rigorous graduate degree program to develop competent, ethical, and highly skilled behavior analysts by meeting and maintaining requirements of the Behavior Analyst Certification Board and Association for Behavior Analysis International.
- Support the growth and vitality of the science of behavior analysis by providing graduate students and their communities with scientific, socially valid, and reliable research and training opportunities.
5 Reasons to Choose MSUB for this Degree
Offered fully online to provide flexibility at a distance
Our ABA program has a course sequence and intensive practicum approved by the BACB, and the College of Education is CAEP accredited
Affordable tuition from a state university system and WICHE program
Our students have a high rate of employment or job promotions after graduation
Coursework and internships prepare you to take the Board Certified Behavior analyst Exam
Behavior Analyst Certification
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board website
- Course Content Verification Form, 4th Edition - BCBA
- Course Content Verification Form, 5th Edition - BCBA
- Congratulatory Letter from BACB
- BACB VCS Pass Rates
- Related News Release
- ABA Brochure
Get the Details