Master of Science in Public Administration
Prospective students can still apply for Provisional Admission to start this Fall semester. Students need a graduate application, $40 fee, official transcripts and show proof of GRE test date scheduled some time during Fall semester. Students can then finish their application materials during the Fall Semester and then apply for full admission into the program.
The MPA degree can provide training for those people who are beginning a new career, are changing careers, or are presently working in a professional setting and wish to upgrade their work skills and knowledge. The MPA program provides the knowledge and skills to allow these workers to function successfully as a public administrator.
All application materials are located on our Graduate Studies website.
- Graduate Application/$40 application Fee
- Letter of Application
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
- Graduate Record Exam (must schedule the exam for Fall)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- A vita or resume
The following courses are offered for beginning students this Fall Semester:
- POLS 527 – Constitutional Law: Powers & Structures MWF 12:50 -1:50
- POLS 554 – Fundamentals of Public Administration W 6:00-9:00
- POLS 555 –Human Resource Management Online
- POLS 562 – Local Government Administration M 6:00-9:00
For more information:
Dr. Paul Pope 657-2934 or firstname.lastname@example.org
David Sullivan Office of Graduate Studies: 657-2053 or email@example.com