- Print your spring schedule the day before classes start in case there are room, time, or instructor changes.
- Move into the Residence Halls starting Monday, January 12 at 9 a.m.
- Start classes on Wednesday, January 15.
- Make sure you have paid in full, made a payment, and/or set up an installment plan with the Business Office by Friday, January 17.
- Complete the MSU Billings scholarship application. The priority deadline is February 1.
- Explore career options by attending “Ask-An-Executive,” where you can meet informally with an employer every Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Career Services.
- Make an appointment with your advisor to ask questions or make changes to your Two-Year Suggested Course of Study.
- Register for summer 2014 courses starting February 18.
- Fill out FAFSA for the 2014-2015 academic year. Students need to re-apply every year. The priority deadline is March 1.
- Register for fall 2014 classes starting the week of March 17.
- Consider living on campus during the summer if you plan to take summer classes. Contact the Housing Office for options at (406) 657-2333.
April and May:
- Submit completed 2013 taxes to finalize FAFSA.
- Move out of the Residence Halls by Friday, May 2 at noon.