Returning MSU Billings, City College, or Eastern Montana College students who have missed one or more semester will need to submit an application for re-admission through your MyInfo account at no cost. We are glad you want to continue your education with us, welcome back!
RE-ENROLLMENT CHECKLIST +
STEP 1 - APPLY FOR RE-ADMISSION
(406) 657-2888 / 1-800-656-MSUB ext. 2888
▪ Log-in to your MyInfo account
▪ Choose the "Student Services" tab
▪ Select "Former Student Application Form"
▪ Select "Continue"
STEP 2 - APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
▪ As soon as possible after October 1st, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. MSU Billings FAFSA code is 002530. The priority deadline for the FAFSA is December 1st for the following school year.
▪ Accept your Financial Aid award within 30 days of being awarded in your MyInfo account, under the Financial Aid tab, in your My Award Information.
▪ Apply for Scholarships at www.msubillings.edu/scholarships. Priority is given to students who apply by February 1st.
STEP 3 - APPLY FOR STUDENT HOUSING
▪ Housing Applications are submitted online www.msubillings.edu/reslife/
▪ Application opens on December 1st with a priority given to student who apply by May 1st
▪ We require first-time students who have less than 30 credits to live on campus
* There are certain exemptions for living on campus. Click here for more details.