Transfer Student Enrollment Timeline for Fall Entrance
Visit MSU Billings!
To schedule your visit, go to www.msubillings.edu/future/visit.htm
Apply for Admission
Complete the application or apply online at www.msubillings.edu and submit the following::
- $30 application fee
- Immunization Records
- An official transcript from each college you previously attended
Receive a Transcript Evaluation
Advising & Career Services will contact you once they have received and reviewed your application and transcripts from all previous institutions. They can set up an appointment to visit with you about your evaluation, or they can send a copy of your evaluation to you in the mail.
Please note: unofficial transcripts can be used for the evaluation, but MSU Billings needs an official transcript once all your grades are posted.
Apply for Scholarships
Scholarship applications can be found at www.msubillings.edu/scholarships
- MSU Billings Scholarship Application: scholarships awarded on an on-going basis beginning December 1. Priority given to those who apply before February 1.
- The Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Scholarship
Apply for Financial Aid: December 1 application priority date
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. MSU Billings FAFSA school code: 002530
Register for Classes
Contact Advising & Career Services at 406-657-2240 to schedule an appointment to register
Sign up for Housing: Dec. 1 application opens; May 1 priority date
The housing application can be found at www.msubillings.edu/reslife
Accept your Financial Aid Award: within 30 days of being awarded
- Go to www.msubillings.edu
- Select MyInfo, Log-in, select Financial Aid, and select My Award Information
- Choose what you want to accept/decline
Sign up and attend Transfer Student Orientation
Reserve your books online at www.jackets-and-company.com
Confirm attendance and arrange payment for tuition:by the 3rd day of the semester
at 1-800-565-MSUB ext. 2888 or at email@example.com