Freshman Checklist for Spring & Summer Entrance
Visit MSU Billings!
For Preview Day dates or to schedule your visit, go to www.msubillings.edu/future/visit.htm
Apply for Admission.
Complete the paper application or apply online at www.msubillings.edu and submit all of your credentials:
- $30 application fee
- ACT or SAT scores, if required (see admission procedures on application)
- Immunization Records
- High School Transcript, GED test scores, HiSET or MSUB Readiness Test scores.
- Advanced Placement scores, if you have taken Advanced Placement tests
- College transcripts, if you have taken college classes while in high school
Apply for Financial Aid
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. MSU Billings: 002530
Accept your Financial Aid Award within 30 days.
- Go to www.msubillings.edu
- Select MyInfo, Log-in, select Financial Aid, and select My Award Information
Apply for Scholarships
Scholarship applications can be found at www.msubillings.edu/scholarships
- MSU Billings Scholarship Application
- The Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Scholarship
Sign up for Housing.
The housing application can be found at www.msubillings.edu/reslife
Register for Classes
Contact the Advising Center at 406-657-2240 to schedule a COMPASS placement test and academic advising appointment.
Receive your U-Card
Stop by the U-Card Office, first floor of McMullen Hall, to have your picture taken and U-Card printed. To add money to your U-Card, complete the U-Card application at www.msubillings.edu/ucard
Reserve your books online at www.jackets-and-company.com
Confirm attendance and arrange payment for tuition by the 3rd day of the semester
Questions? Contact New Student and Retention Services
at 1-800-565-MSUB ext. 2888 or at email@example.com