Freshman Enrollment Timeline for Fall Entrance
Visit MSU Billings!
For Preview Day dates or to schedule your visit, go to www.msubillings.edu/future/visit.htm
Apply for Admission.
Complete the application or apply online at www.msubillings.edu and submit the following:
- $30 application fee
- ACT or SAT Scores
- Immunization Records
- High School Transcript, GED test scores, HiSET or MSUB Readiness Test scores for review
- Advanced Placement scores, if you have taken Advanced Placement tests
- College transcripts, if you have taken college classes while in high school
Apply for Scholarships
Scholarship applications can be found atwww.msubillings.edu/scholarships/
- MSU Billings Scholarship Application: New Deadlines!Scholarships awarded on an ongoing basis beginning in December. Priority given to first time freshmen who apply by December 1;Students may apply through February 1.
- Chancellor's Excellence Scholarship: January 15 deadline
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Scholarship
Apply for Financial Aid:December 1 application priority date
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. MSU Billings FAFSA school code: 002530.
Accept your Financial Aid Award: within 30 days of being awarded
- Go to www.msubillings.edu
- Select MyInfo, Log-in, select Financial Aid, and select My Award Information
- Choose what you want to accept/decline
Sign up for Housing: May 1 application priority date
The housing application can be found at www.msubillings.edu/reslife
Sign up and attend Freshman Orientation
See dates and information online at www.msubillings.edu/fye/orientation
Reserve your books online atwww.jackets-and-company.com
Confirm attendance and arrange payment for tuition: by the 3rd day of the semester
at 1-800-565-MSUB ext. 2888 or at firstname.lastname@example.org