Adult Learner Enrollment Checklist for Fall Entrance
Visit MSU Billings!
To schedule your visit, go to www.msubillings.edu/future/visit.htm
Apply for Admission.
Complete the paper application or apply online at www.msubillings.edu and submit the following:
- $30 application fee
- Immunization Records
- High School Transcript, GED test scores, HiSET or MSUB Readiness Test scores (only if you have attempted less than 12 college-level credits).
- An official transcript from each college you previously attended.
Apply for Scholarships
Scholarship applications can be found at www.msubillings.edu/scholarships/
- MSU Billings Scholarship Application: February 1 priority date.
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Scholarship
Apply for Financial Aid: March 1 application priority date
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. MSU Billings FAFSA school code: 002530.
Register for Classes
- Freshmen Students: Contact the Advising Center at 406-657-2240 to schedule a COMPASS placement test and advising/registration appointment.
- Transfer Students: The Advising Center will contact you once your application and all college transcripts have been received and reviewed.
Sign up for Housing: May 1 application priority date
The housing application can be found at www.msubillings.edu/reslife
Accept your Financial Aid Award
- Go to www.msubillings.edu
- Select MyInfo, Log-in, select Financial Aid, and select My Award Information
Reserve your books online at www.jackets-and-company.com
Sign up and attend Return to Learn (optional)
Return to Learn is put on by Student Opportunity Services (SOS). For more information, contact SOS at 406-657-2162 or visit www.msubillings.edu/return/
Confirm attendance and arrange payment for tuition: by the 3rd day of the semester
Questions? Contact New Student and Retention Services
at 1-800-565-MSUB ext. 2888 or at email@example.com