How You Can Help
There are many great ways to invest in Montana State University Billings. Foundation staff is available to meet with donors and their financial advisors to help structure gifts that will achieve family, estate, and financial goals while fulfilling their desire to make a charitable gift to the campaign and help build a legacy for future generations.
- One-time gift of cash
- Cash payments over a multi-year schedule
- See also: Annual Fund
- Real Estate
- Personal property such as works of art, rare books or coins
- Charitable Gift Annuities and Charitable Remainder Trusts provide income to the donor and assets to the University upon the termination of the trust.
- Life Insurance policies wherein the University is named owner and beneficiary
- Planned Giving web site
- Appreciated Securities Instructions/Form
Montana Income Tax Credit for Endowed Philanthropy*
*For Montana residents considering a planned gift
Established in 1968, the MSU Billings Foundation is an independent, non-profit organization under the Internal Revenue Service Code 501(c)3. The Foundation exists to further the role of the University by solicitations, investments, and management of monetary support. Through financial and volunteer support, the Foundation enhances the quality of instruction, strengthens research efforts, and provides community outreach to the constituent groups served by the University.
For more information on how to support the Montana State University Billings Foundation please contact:Montana State University Billings Foundation
1500 University Drive
Billings, MT 59101-0298