Financial Services & Payroll
Banner Finance Account & Training
To obtain a Banner Finance Account, complete the following steps:
- Complete the Banner Navigation training.
- Complete the Banner Online Account Request. Click HERE for instructions. (Note: It is helpful to include the name of a current or former employee's Banner account to model the access after.)
- Complete the Banner Index Access form.
- Attend a Banner Finance training session.
Banner Finance training
Banner Finance training is proved by the Financial Services Office. If you are a new user, a training session is required before Finance access is granted. Training sessions are held regularly and details on date/time/location are sent to the Banner Finance listserv and new users.
All Banner Finance training sessions will cover the following topics:
- FGIBDST – Budget Status Form
- Shows Totals of Revenues and Expenses by Index
- FGITRND – Detail Transaction Activity
- Shows Detail of Revenue and Expense Transactions
- FGIDOCR – Document Retrieval Form
- Shows Document Detail by Document Number
- FGITBSR - Trial Balance Summary Form
- Shows Cash & Fund Balance
- FAIVNDH – Vendor Detail History Form
- Shows Payments made by Vendor by Fiscal Year
- Banner Finance Reports- Covers reports used to track your Index activity and also assist in monthly reconciliations.
Banner Finance Account and Training Contacts