Banner Finance Account & Training
To obtain a Banner Finance Account, complete the following steps:
- Complete the Banner Navigation training by opening a web browser and browse to http://www.montana.edu/uit/esg/resources/banner/banner9resources/. Scroll down to Banner 9 Training Information and click on Banner 9 Navigation Video – Finance.
- Complete the Banner Online Account Request. Click HERE for instructions. (Note: It is helpful to include the name of a current or former employee's Banner account to model the access after.)
- Complete the Banner Index Access form.
- Attend a Banner Finance training session.
Banner Finance training
Banner Finance training is provided by the Financial Services Office. If you are a new user, a training session is required before Finance access is granted. Training sessions are held regularly and details on date/time/location are sent to the Banner Finance listserv and new users.
The Financial Services office will be offering the following Banner 9 Finance training sessions to assist you with getting to know the new Finance forms.
All sessions will be held in the College of Education Building, room 421.
Thursday, November 1st 10:00-11:30 AM
Monday, November 19th 2:00-3:30 PM
Thursday, December 6th 10:00-11:30 AM
Thursday, December 20th 2:00-3:30 PM
Thursday, December 27th 10:00-11:30 AM
To register for the Banner 9 Finance training click on the following link: https://ems.msubillings.edu/EmsRegics/banner9
This Banner 9 Finance training will cover the navigational changes to the following Banner Finance forms:
- FGIBDST – Budget Status Form
- FGITRND – Detail Transaction Activity
- FGIDOCR – Document Retrieval Form
- FGITBSR - Trial Balance Summary Form