MSUB Extended Campus will be known as the “go to” place to develop creative programs that connect the University with the Billings region.
MSU Billings Extended Campus supports the University’s mission by engaging our community and our region with innovative services, programs and activities delivered in alternative formats and locations.
- Community Engagement (meaningful collaboration between MSUB and our surrounding communities for the beneficial exchange of knowledge and resources)
- Lifelong Learning (providing exceptional educational opportunities for diverse learners)
- Integrity (carrying out responsibilities with respect, accountability, and follow through)
- Fiscal Viability (using an entrepreneurial approach and responsibly managing programs with strategic investments in new programs)
- Innovation (forward-thinking, agile, and committed to continuous improvement)
- Service (responsive to the changing needs of participants, partners, and the community)