Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates or the Adult Learner, AlcoholEdu & Transit: Completed by ALL new, transfer and graduate students
To Begin AlcoholEDU, Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates or the Adult Learner and/or Transit
- Go to MyInfo
- Click Enter Secure Area
- Log in with your user ID and pin.
- Click Student Services.
- Click Prevention/Financial Wellness Education.
Students who want information about accessible formats for the courses can contact Disability Support Services for Assistance:
University Campus, College of Education, Room 135
(406) 657-2283 (Voice)
(406) 545-2518 (Video Phone)
City College Campus, Tech Building, Room A008
(406) 247-3029 (Voice)
(406) 545-1026 (Video Phone)
Timeline for Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates or the Adult Learner, AlcoholEdu and Transit
Monday, August 6, 2018
Part 1 Due
Wednesday,September 5, 2018
Part 2 Due
Saturday, October 20, 2018
Registration holds for Spring semester 2019 will only be placed on accounts if Part 1 is incomplete.
Other Important Information
- You will need Internet Access and audio capabilities
- Please log in with a preferred e-mail address that you check regularly.
- You may stop the course in segments (it will save your information).
- The courses may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the University will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual student answers.
Logging into MyInfo
If you are having difficulty logging into MyInfo through the MSU Billings website, please contact the MSU Billings Admissions and Records Office between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday at (406) 657-2158.
If you are having technical difficulties with the courses, please contact the Everfi Online Technical Support by clicking on the “Technical Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu, Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates or the Adult Learner or Transit screen or calling 1-866-384-9062. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Technical Support; they are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please contact the MSU Billings Student Health Services office at 406.657.2153.