Enhancing Educational Talent, Encouraging Individual Success
- Tutoring: Free tutoring is available to all ETS participants. Students who have difficulty in a particular class will be encouraged to attend tutoring.
- Study Skills: Students will learn skills that will help them be successful in both high school and college.
- Test Prep: Prepare for college entrance exams like the ACT. ETS participants can also receive ACT and SAT fee waivers so they can take the test for free.
- Academic Advising: Our staff works with students to help plan them plan for their academic future by taking the right classes in high school.
- Career Exploration: Find a career that matches your interests and strengths. Learn about what it really takes to achieve that career and what kind of training is required after you finish high school.
- After school and Summer activities: ETS offers out-of-school activities like volunteering, career days, and cultural activities
- College Tours: Students tour campuses and have a chance to experience different types of colleges and decide what type of school they would be most comfortable attending.
- College Application and Selection: Each student is guided through the confusing maze of how to select a college/university. Topics addressed are: how to write a college entrance essay; what criteria to use to select a college; how to complete the application process; and, how to develop the skills needed to survive in college.
- Learn how to pay for college: Our staff works with the students and their parents to identify scholarships for college and how to fill out federal financial aid forms like the FAFSA.
- Parent Help: Navigating the college process can be overwhelming for parents as well. ETS provides workshops to parents so they better understand what students need to do.