Creating and adding events
Note As a student, you can only create Calendar events for your group.
Creating events in the Calendar
- Using the calendar menu, select the course for which you want to create the event.
- Click Create Event in the calendar content area.
- Click Add Content on the Create Event page to associate course content with the event.
- Enter Title, Description, and specify a date and time.
- Click Create.
You can also create events directly in the day, week, and month Calendar views by clicking a time or date.
- Enter information about recurrences and restrictions. See Manage event recurrence and restrictions for more information.
- Enter any useful URLs in the description or custom location field. They will appear as clickable links in the event details view.
- Enter a Location.
Note To add and remove content to an event after you have already created it, click the context menu for the event name in agenda view; or, click the event in the calendar content area and click Edit.
- In the calendar menu, click on a course to set it as the current calendar.
- Click a time interval on a specific day to create an event within that course.
- Enter a Title and select Attendees if applicable.
Desire2Learn Help © 1999-2012 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.