Submitting items to a dropbox folder for assessment
You can submit portfolio items to a dropbox folder in Learning
Environment for formal assessment. When you submit a portfolio item to
a course drop box folder, a copy of the item is made in the dropbox.
Future changes to the item are not reflected in the dropbox copy.
Submit an ePortfolio item to a dropbox folder
- Open the Dropbox tool in the appropriate course.
- Open the folder you want to submit an ePortfolio item to.
- Click Add a File.
- Select ePortfolio from the left tool menu.
- Select the item you want to add.
- Click Select Item.
- Enter any comments you want to include with your submission.
- Click Upload.
© 1999-2010 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.