Selecting and modifying presentation themes
Themes are default style templates that help give your presentations
a consistent look and feel. Themes are divided into styles which
control one aspect of the design. For example, there are separate
styles that control titles, links, dates and images.
Themes are provided by your organization, but you may be able to change some or all aspects of a theme.
Choose a theme
- Click the Theme tab on the Edit Presentation page.
- Click the Select button beside the theme you want to apply to your presentation.
Modify a theme
- Click the Edit Styles icon beside the theme you want to modify.
- Select the style you want to modify in the list of styles on the left.
Tip Use the Filter drop-down menu to view only certain styles.
- Use the options that appear under the Preview window to edit the style.
- Repeat for remaining styles.
- Click Save.
Restore a theme to its default styles
Click the Restore default styles icon for the theme.
© 1999-2010 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.