About Manage Files
The Manage Files tool is a file management system for your course. You can use this tool to organize and upload files associated with your course offering. We recommend that you organize your files into folders, creating a folder for each module of content. The functions you can perform in Manage Files can be divided into the following two categories:
- Organizing and managing files and folders Perform basic tasks such as creating, editing, deleting, uploading, moving files and folders, and zipping and unzipping files.
- Creating topics from your files Create topics using files from your course content structure.
Manage Files user interface
Access Manage Files
Do one of the following:
- Click Edit Course on the navbar, click Manage Files in the Site Resources section of the Course Administration page.
- Click Manage Files in the Course Administration widget.
Manage Files help topics
- Creating a new folder
- Creating HTML and TXT files in Manage Files
- Uploading and downloading files in Manage Files
- Managing files and folders
- Creating a Content topic in Manage Files
Desire2Learn Help © 1999-2012 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.