Editing widget display
You can customize the following aspects of system or custom widgets for your homepages.:
- Titlebar: text and font color
- Titlebar background: fill type and color
- Widget border: style, color, and width
Do one of the following:
- On a homepage, click Style this widget from a widget menu.
- While editing a homepage, click on a widget in the Widgets area.
- If you want to customize the default display of a widget instead of its display on a specific homepage, access the widget from the Widgets tool. Click Customize [widget name] beside the widget you want to style.
Edit widget display
|Hide the titlebar||Clear Display Titlebar|
|Set a custom title||Choose Custom in the Titlebar Text section, and enter text|
|Change the font color of the title||Select a font color from the Color picker in the Titlebar Text area|
|Change the background of the titlebar||
|Change the border||
Note To help you meet visual accessibility standards, there is a built-in WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guideline) checker on the Widget Settings page. Be aware that if you choose a shade that does not meet these guidelines (for example, the contrast between the text color and the background color is too low), the check mark by WCAG AA will be replaced by a warning or error icon to alert you to possible accessibility issues.
Desire2Learn Help © 1999-2012 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.