The Dropbox Folders page provides a summary of the Total Files, Unread Files, and Flagged Files within each folder. Go to the Folder Submissions page to view the files, including when they were submitted.
You can also access a dropbox folder's submission history from the Leave Feedback page. A folder submission history enables you to quickly view a list of all files a student has submitted including:
- deleted files
- every submission's date and time
- an indication that the student has read the comments and feedback for a submission
- comments left by the student
View files using the Folder Submissions page
- Do one of the following:
- On the Dropbox Folders page, click on the folder you want to view submissions for.
- Click Folder Submissions from the context menu beside the Edit Folder page heading.
- Select the Users tab or Files tab to view and search submissions by user or file name. Searching by User enables you to search by first name, last name, submissions, and feedback. Searching by Files enables you to search by file name, submission date, read status, and flag status.
- Enter search criteria in the Search For field to narrow the list of submissions.
Note Preview submissions are only included in search results if the Allow this preview submission to be available in the Dropbox check box was selected when the assignment was uploaded. (See Using Preview in Dropbox for more information.)
View folder submission history
- On the Folder Submissions page, click the Leave Feedback link beside the name of the user you want to leave feedback for.
- On the Leave Feedback page, click Folder Submission History.
- You can select a different dropbox folder from the Folder drop-down list if a user submitted files in other folders within the course.
Desire2Learn Help © 1999-2012 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.