The Dropbox tool enables you to submit assignments in Learning Environment, eliminating the need to mail, fax, or email assignments. Simply upload your assignment to the appropriate folder.
You can set up folders that users can submit their assignments to. This eliminates the need to collect assignments and helps you track when assignments are submitted.
The Dropbox tool allows you to see users’ submission times, download assignments to your computer, view submissions with the document viewer on the Leave Feedback page, associate dropbox folders to rubrics and competencies, and return submissions with grades and feedback.
You can set up separate dropbox folders for each assignment and restrict access to the folders by date and time, group membership, or special access permissions. Each dropbox folder's search and filter options enable you to find users' submitted files by username, submission history, and amount of feedback they have received.
Access the Dropbox tool
Click Dropbox on the navbar.
Dropbox help topics
- Submitting assignments to a dropbox folder
- Submitting group assignments to a dropbox folder
- Reviewing your dropbox submission history
- Viewing feedback in Dropbox
- Creating dropbox categories and folders
- Managing dropbox folders or categories
- Managing dropbox submissions
- Viewing submitted dropbox files
- Leaving feedback and grading dropbox assignments
- Using Preview in Dropbox
- Using Dropbox Originality Checking
- Using Dropbox Online Markup
Desire2Learn Help © 1999-2012 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.