About Learning Activity Library
Use the Learning Activity Library to view, activate or deactivate, and add to the activity descriptions in the Instructional Design Wizard by creating custom activity descriptions.
The Owner column indicates which org unit an activity description exists within. Activities listed as owned by System are org-level activity descriptions.
Icons in the Cognitive Skills column show the cognitive domain from Bloom's Taxonomy that different activity descriptions develop.
You can filter the list by choosing a single category using the View By drop-down list.
Access Learning Activity Library
Do one of the following:
- Click Edit Course on the navbar to work with org-level activity descriptions, then click Learning Activity Library.
- Click Edit Course on the navbar for an org unit to work with activity descriptions specific to that org unit, then click Learning Activity Library.
- Click the Learning Activity Library link in the Course Administration widget on My Home to work with org-level activity descriptions, or on an org unit's homepage to work with activity descriptions specific to that org unit.
Viewing activity description details
You can view org-level activity descriptions when you access the Learning Activity Library from My Home. Activity descriptions that you or other users create in child org units are not visible at the org-level.
View activity descriptions details
Click View from the context menu of the activity description you want to see details for.
Learning Activity Library help topics
- Creating learning activity descriptions
- Managing learning activity descriptions
- About the Instructional Design Wizard
Desire2Learn Help © 1999-2012 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.