The Content tool is used to organize course materials, such as the syllabus, lecture notes, readings, etc.
Use the Content tool to create, edit, organize, and delete modules and topics in your course. Using the Content tool, you can:
- Create and edit the modules and topics that make up the course curriculum.
- Bring course content in from existing sources and export it for reuse later.
- Change the way your organization displays your course’s content.
- Link course topics to existing discussion topics.
Navigating course content
Use the Content tool to:
- Add Content
- Add Quicklinks
- Publish to LOR
- Reorder content
- View Reports
- Edit Metadata
- Navigate between topics
- Show or hide the content map in the sidebar
- Print the topic
- Edit, Copy, Move, and Delete content
- View, manage, and build content.
Note If a specific learning path has been defined for your course, some content areas may only be available once you complete prerequisite sections or assignments.
Access the Content tool
Click Content on the navbar.
Content help topics
- Creating new modules
- Creating new topics
- Managing modules and topics
- Importing course content from an LOR
- Using SCORM
- Managing content display settings
- Adding a custom content homepage
- Course statistics
- Managing course content statistics
Desire2Learn Help © 1999-2012 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.