Viewing the entire competency structure
The Structure Summary page displays all elements attached beneath the current one. If a competency or learning objective is available in multiple org units, you can only see the current org unit's associated activities in the structure.
Tip The Summary View page makes a good base for working with the elements in a competency’s structure. You can right-click (or CTRL-click) on the name of an element and open it in another browser window, then close that window when finished to return to the original page.
Access the Structure Summary page
- On the Competencies List page, click on the competency or learning objective you want to view.
- Click Structure from the context menu beside the Edit Competency or Edit Learning Objective heading.
- Linking competency elements (adding a parent or child)
- Removing links (removing a parent or child)
- Creating nested competencies structures
- Linking a competencies element to multiple parents
Desire2Learn Help © 1999-2012 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.