Evaluating a manual assessment activity
Evaluations for manual assessment activities are entered from the Activity Results page.
Access the Activity Results page
- On the Competencies List page, click on the competency or learning objective that contains the manual assessment activity you want to evaluate.
- Click Structure from the context menu beside the Edit Competency or Edit Learning Objective heading.
- Click View Results for the manual assessment activity.
Note Manual assessment activities are labelled with the Manual Rubric Assessment icon.
- On the Results page, search for the user.
- Click Assess beside the user you want to evaluate.
- Fill in the rubric.
- Click Save.
- Automatically evaluating a quiz or grade item activity
- Manually evaluating a quiz or grade item activity
- Evaluating a discussions activity
- Evaluating a surveys activity
- Evaluating a dropbox activity
Desire2Learn Help © 1999-2012 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.