About Question Library
The Question Library is a central repository that stores and archives questions which can be shared and reused by all assessment tools within a course. You can create multiple collections within the Question Library to organize your questions by type and topic, making it easier for you to find questions for your quizzes, surveys, and self assessments.
As a best practice for storage, organization, and easy access, we recommend that you create all your questions using the Question Library. You can consolidate questions created within the Quizzes, Surveys, and Self Assessments tools by importing them back into the Question Library.
Access the Question Library
- Click Quizzes, Surveys, or Self Assessments on the navbar.
- Click Question Library from the tool navigation.
Question Library help topics
- Creating questions in the Question Library
- Managing questions in the Question Library
- Importing questions into the Question Library
- Creating sections in the Question Library
- Understanding regular expressions
Desire2Learn Help © 1999-2012 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.