- On the Manage Grades page, click on the name of the Final Calculated or Final Adjusted grade.
- Click the Properties tab.
Select Override display options for this item. Select or clear the check boxes beside the following options:
- Points grade Displays users’ grades in points next to the total points available. E.g., 233/280.
- Weighted grade Displays users’ grades as the weight achieved towards the final grade. E.g., 80/100.
- Grade scheme symbol Displays the symbol for the grade scheme level achieved by the user, if applicable. E.g., “A” or “Very Good”.
- Grade scheme color Displays the color associated with the grade scheme level achieved by the user, if applicable. E.g., .
- Click Save.