By default, the link areas in a navbar are called the Top Left Link Area, Top Right Link Area, Bottom Left Link Area, and Bottom Right Link Area. You can rename these link areas with your own headings to provide users with a better sense of navigation. For example, screen reader users can orient themselves to a navbar more quickly if headings effectively communicate the type of tools found in each link area.
Rename a link area on the navbar
- On the Navbars page, click on the navbar you want to rename a link area for.
- Click on the link area you want to rename.
- In the link area's Properties, select the check box beneath Rename Link Area and enter a new name in the text field.
- Click Hide Properties to continue modifying other link areas' names.
- When finished, click Save and Close.