As a part of the Import/Export tool, administrators and instructors can push artifacts, reflections, presentations, collections, and learning objectives into other users' portfolios for their own use.
Push functionality enables organizations to provide examples and template ePortfolio items for students. Organizations, administrators, or instructors can customize content in their own ePortfolios and then push out the content to courses or sharing groups. This enables you to provide better support, scaffolds, and generic getting started tasks for students.
- Presentation themes, including those with modified styles, are included in a push
- Tags are included in a push
- Rubrics associated with an item are included in a push
- Rubrics embedded in form artifacts are included in a push
- Comments are not included in a push
See Understanding the changes made to exported item properties for more information.
Push items to other users' portfolios
- On the Import/Export ePortfolio Content page, click Push.
- Select Automatically include associated items if you want to include items connected to the items you're currently pushing.
- Click Add Items.
- Select the items you want to push and click Add. Remove unwanted items from the push list by clicking the Remove icon beside those items.
- Click Next.
- Browse for users, groups, or courses to push the content to. Use the Search for field to narrow your browsing results. Users with cascading roles must perform a search to display results.
- Select users, groups, or courses from the browse listing to populate the Selected Users list. Click the Remove icon beside groups or courses to remove them from the Selected Users list.
- Click Push.
You can review the status of your push processes on the Import/Export ePortfolio Content page in the Pushes to Others list.
Note Push processes may take some time to appear in users' portfolios depending on the size of items, number of users receiving those items, and the number of processes in the queue.